KMA Online Promotion 13/03/21
Time & Location
About The Event
KMA Sports Academy's first ever online promotion. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your Taekwondo skills and knowledge to the test.
The morning will start off with a general training session at 9:30am for 30mins. There will then be a a very short break and a new Zoom Link will be allocated to small groups of students to attend the promotion. These groups will be no more than five at a time and will last no more than 40 minutes each group.
The promotion syllabus has been adapted to conform to the current global COVID pandemic as such there will be no partner sparring, board breaking and self defence. However other elements will remain a crucial part of the promotion which will be:
- General knowledge of Taekwondo. (What does Taekwondo mean / why is Taekwondo important to you)
- Understanding the code of behaviour. (Link here)
- All round fitness.
- Regula attendance to the KMA sessions.
On the day of the promotion you must:
- Wear your full Taekwondo uniform.
- Have a clear area around you whilst training.
- I need to see all of the movements; I suggest you test the video angle to ensure that I have a full view.
- Completed the online booking form (A Zoom link will be sent out to all those eligible)
Successful students will receive a digital certificate confirming their new grade / promotion and a new belt.
- Online Promotion 13/03/21£15£150£0